Sunset RV Rules & Regulations
- 5 MPH Speed Limit. This speed limit is applicable in all Sunset RV sections and is strictly enforced.
- Site Appearance. Guests are responsible for keeping their site clean and free of litter, personal outdoor garbage cans, roof tarps, camping tents, window A/C units, and anything foreign to an RV park. We encourage you to wash your RV.
- 10pm-8am Quiet Hours. Please help keep our parks quiet and peaceful. Noise pollution of any kind is unacceptable, especially during quiet hours.
- Landscaped Areas/Grounds. Do not park or place anything on the grass/landscaped areas of the premises. If you choose to install a permanent satellite dish, we ask that you place it on the provided concrete patio or gravel surface. Digging on our grounds is prohibited.
- Fires. Ground fires are strictly prohibited in all Sunset RV sections. You may build small fires in contained fire pits if they are suspended off the ground. In addition, we ask that you properly dispose of any ash or debris from the fire.
- Pets. Pets are not to be left unattended and must be on a leash when outside your RV. Please clean up after your pets.
- Garbage. Personal outdoor garbage cans are not allowed due to the possibility of attracting unwanted pests/animals. Please use the provided dumpster for your section.
- Vehicles/Motorcycles. Only 2 vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc.) are allowed per site. Oversized vehicles, utility trailers, large boats, and construction equipment must be kept in a designated storage area at the current storage rate. Repair work of any kind is not allowed on the premises.
- Gas Operated Toys. Dirt bikes, ATVs, dune buggies, and gas operated golf carts are not allowed on the premises.
- Laundry. Laundry facilities are offered exclusively for registered guests of Sunset RV on a first-come, first-serve basis. Heavy bedding, rugs, excessively soiled clothing, or any other material that may damage the laundry machines is prohibited. In addition, laundry cannot be hung outside to dry. Please be considerate of other guests by not leaving your laundry unattended.
- Soliciting. Please do not tape flyers, notes, or any type of advertising on RVs or vehicles on the premises.
Overnight Reservations– Cancellations made seven (7) or more days prior to arrival date will receive a full refund minus any booking or credit card fees. Cancellations made less than seven (7) days will not be eligible for a refund.
Weekly Reservations– Cancellations made seven (7) or more days prior to arrival date will receive a full refund minus any booking/credit card fees. Cancellations made less than seven (7) days will be charged a 50% fee. Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival will not be eligible for a refund.
FOOTBALL CANCELATION POLICY
Cancellations made before July 1st will incur a 25% refund fee. After July 1st no refunds will be available.
Non-Seasonal Weekend Site Cancellations–
- Prior to September 1st Cancellations will be refunded minus a $25 cancellation fee plus any fees associated with booking.
- After September 1st Cancellations made (30) or more days prior to the arrival date will be eligible for a 50% refund. Any cancellations made (29) days or less prior to the arrival date will not be eligible for a refund.
Please note that Sunset RV does not give cash refunds. Refund checks will be mailed to the address provided by customer.